Rumburk is industry town, which is situated in the valley of river Mandava. First information about settlement are from the end of 13th century, when was the part of manor of Berks from Duba. The population did mostly weaving. Rumburk was one of the most prosperous towns of Rakousko – Uhersko in the 19th century. The dominant peak of the town is Strani vrch (421 m) with the little church. Church of st. Bartolomej is situated in the centre of the town. Rumburk castle from 16th century was rebuilt after the fire in year 1724. The important place is also Zvedava street with typical weaving houses. Town has also the border to Germans Seifhennersdorf.